DIY bracelets of all sorts have been popping up everywhere. When grouped together they make a great fashion statement as well as fun eye candy. A quick search of bracelets over on Pinterest generates a seemingly unending supply of inspiration, with plenty of links to tutorials. Excited to use some of my saved up supplies, I have been on a making binge.
From left, here is the info for the bracelets above:
1. If you are wondering how to make the Wrapped Cord Bracelet, check out this process. Once you get the hang of it, variations are easy to make.
2. Vintage fan bracelet from my mother (mix things up!)
3. The shape of the coral beads changes up the look of the Wrapped Cord Bracelet.
4. Mystery Braid Leather Cuff. Yeah, I finally made one!
6. Another version of the Wrapped Cord, but this time with big brass beads.
7. Old coral beads I have had for a long time. I strung them on a simple cord, and then learned how to make a Sliding Knot for the back side.
I really like that the above three bracelets all use the same process, but have a different look depending on the bead. And to be honest, this is just a small sampling of the many DIY bracelets out there that I have been inspired by and have been making. There are more ideas over here.
Do you have a favorite bracelet that you are making right now? Have you been looking at Pinterest and feeling the bracelet love?