Here's how to make the chick:
black, yellow, white, and orange felt
1. Print chick pattern on printer paper. Click here to download the (free!) Plush Chick pattern.
2. Transfer pattern and cut shapes out of black, yellow, white, and orange felt. Cut an extra piece out of any color for the back.
3. Arrange shapes as in the photograph. Sew in place using a straight stitch.
4. Align back piece with front. Use a blanket stitch around the outside edges to sew pieces together. Leave a 1-inch opening along the bottom.
5. Stuff with fiberfill.
6. Use a blanket stitch along the bottom to sew it closed.